- Drive 50+ formally licensed vehicles, from sizzling hatches to american muscle and 1000HP supercars
- Buy your dream car, set up performance upgrades and show your skills in 1/four or half mile races
- Challenge millions of gamers online: race 1 on 1, drive your opponent’s car, or take part in real-time 10-player races in Pro League
0. Updating the game
- Your cars and money are saved on your device. DO NOT EVER uninstall the game before updating, or you will lose ALL of your stuff.
- Launch and shift when the dashboard indicator turns blue or green
- If there is too much wheelspin, you are not going anywhere – watch the orange indicator on your dashboard
- Once you learn how to drive properly, ignore the lights and find your own winning strategy
- Nitrous is more effective on underpowered cars with lots of grip. Timing is crucial!
2. Cars and upgrades
- Test drive before you buy a car!
- The more your car costs, the tougher opposition you’ll face both offline and online
- Upgrades count towards increasing car cost/level, while tuning doesn’t
- Keep your car cost just under your level cap to get an advantage
- Adjusting gear ratios (Garage -> Upgrade -> Tune) is costly, but lets you achieve times that are impossible on stock settings
3. Game modes and winnings
- Race against beginner/amateur AI to get some quick cash and build your car
- Defeat bosses and unlock achievements for extra RP
- Go online and race against others to earn maximum cash/RP
- If your car isn’t ready for online races, earn some cash in “Drivers Battle”
- For the ultimate challenge, race against top players in Pro League